It’s always show time at BAR RO'D ™, folks.
BAR RO'D ™ promises high-energy work environments requiring active engagement and genial interactions with clients and their guests. Knowledge of the proper pour, the appropriate response, an outwardly calm demeanor, and a genuine, ‘cannot fake it under pressure’ self-confidence are solid attributes that bode well for a lengthy tenure as a mobile bartender.
Join BAR RO'D ™ now.
No promises on ‘easy’.
But pretty sure about exciting.
- Only amazing people who want to work great events as a mobile bartender in the DC, Baltimore, Northern Virginia and the Eastern Shore need to apply.
- BAR RO'D ™ pays top dollar and provides workshops on every style of service.
- You must have a reliable car, a cell phone, and regular access to a computer.
- Work is available 7 days per week, but hours worked cannot be guaranteed.
- You must be 21 or older.
- You must not work for any other catering companies or staffing companies.
- Your appearance must be professional.
- If you pass the above requirements, please fill out the form below.
- Your responses will be reviewed and you will be contacted for a phone interview.
- There is no compensation during this process while it is determined if BAR RO'D ™ and you are a good fit.
Here is what the interview process entails.
- Phone screening, then IF you’re invited to the next level:
- In-person interview
- Bartenders may also be required to attend a Bartender Workshop. There is no guarantee anyone will work strictly as a mobile bartender. All bartenders must be willing to work as event staff and, therefore, must attend all workshops.